Are you someone who enjoys helping people? Are you familiar with technology and are willing to challenge yourself and your peers?
As a Customer Service Officer, you’ll be working in a small team supporting over 18,000 customers, developing a deep understanding of our customers to increase customer delight with Solar Analytics.
Your primary responsibilities include:
● Providing initial support to all customers before triaging and escalating of calls
● Being the first responder to direct customer emails
● Developing a deep understanding of our customers circumstances and needs in a friendly and professional way
● Actively working with the Operations team and manager to identify more efficient processes in supporting our customers
● Working together with your team to deliver an exceptional standard of service
Who you report to - Operations Manager
The successful applicant must:
● Have excellent personal and professional written and verbal communication skills
● Be inspired, innovative and passionate about your work
● Be technologically literate
● Be able to demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
● Resilient and positive nature
Any of the following skills/knowledge would be an advantage:
● Experience working in a call centre
● Experience working around technology
About Solar Analytics
Solar Analytics’ mission is to empower people to navigate the changing energy landscape.
Founded in Australia in 2013 by a team of passionate, world leading solar experts, Solar Analytics has developed a cloud-based data and analytics platform that analyses local weather, grid data, electricity production and consumption to provide useful insights to save customers money, help system providers manage their fleets and help the wider industry improve energy for all.
With a growing team of over 40 staff and associates, Solar Analytics is Australia’s leading rooftop solar management provider with over 30,000 customers across Australia, NZ and USA.
We are a certified B Corp, which means that have an on-going commitment to being a purpose-driven organisation that creates benefits for all stakeholders, including our staff, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Solar Analytics is committed to workplace diversity. Between us we speak over 15 languages and we employ a large number of pioneering and influential women, many of whom are in leadership roles within our company.
We have strong company values: We put people first, we do meaningful work, we collaborate, we have fun, we are dependable and we explore. Join us to see this in action, not just words. Our office is a vibrant and welcoming workplace; children and pets are regular visitors.
Solar Analytics values team members with alternative sources of inspiration. If you wish, please include in your application the life skills you have developed in pursuits you are passionate about outside of work and study.
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference to the fastest growing segment of the renewable energy industry.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. However, we’ll let you in on a secret: there is no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Solar Analytics is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are suited to this role at Solar Analytics to email@example.com.