We are looking for a revenue-centric marketer with skills in driving demand further through the funnel, increasing sales conversion rates and demonstrating positive ROI. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work very closely with the CRO, the Sales Manager and the Product team to develop and refine the demand generation strategy and you will be hands-on in implementing and optimising the tactics. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Company as we build the go-to-market team to scale the business.
In this role you will:
● Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
● Collaborate with the Product Team to ensure marketing and sales’ alignment to the strategic narrative, positioning and product messaging.
● Develop, implement and optimise digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
● Create automated nurture programs for improved lead scores and increased sales conversion.
● Ensure that content reaches the right part of the customer journey at the right time.
● Manage budget for advertising, social media spend and SEO optimisation.
● Track and report on attribution and marketing spend ROI.
● Leadership and management skills, ability to own business marketing functions.
● Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience, demand generation highly regarded.
● Prior experience directly managing Google Ads, Facebook and other social media ad channels, and able to successfully target for optimisation.
● Be data driven, able validate assumptions and optimise for improvement.
● Experience marketing SaaS products and working in a product driven company.
● Experience with marketing automation and email marketing tools and software.
● Previous experience managing product launches and go to market process.
About Solar Analytics
Solar Analytics’ mission is to empower people to navigate the changing energy landscape.
Founded in Australia in 2013 by a team of passionate, world leading solar experts, Solar Analytics has developed a cloud-based data and analytics platform that analyses local weather, grid data, electricity production and consumption to provide useful insights to save customers money, help system providers manage their fleets and help the wider industry improve energy for all.
With a growing team of over 40 staff and associates, Solar Analytics is Australia’s leading rooftop solar management provider with over 30,000 customers across Australia, NZ and USA.
We are a certified B Corp, which means that have an on-going commitment to being a purpose-driven organisation that creates benefits for all stakeholders, including our staff, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Solar Analytics is committed to workplace diversity. Between us we speak over 15 languages and we employ a large number of pioneering and influential women, many of whom are in leadership roles within our company.
We have strong company values: We put people first, we do meaningful work, we collaborate, we have fun, we are dependable and we explore. Join us to see this in action, not just words. Our office is a vibrant and welcoming workplace; children and pets are regular visitors.
Solar Analytics values team members with alternative sources of inspiration. If you wish, please include in your application the life skills you have developed in pursuits you are passionate about outside of work and study.
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference to the fastest growing segment of the renewable energy industry.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. However, we’ll let you in on a secret: there is no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Solar Analytics is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are suited to this role at Solar Analytics to firstname.lastname@example.org.